Thread: Anybody seen my dope?

Rock-A-Bye-Baby

Boozer
    Good thing I don't get my stash from Florida. $117,000,000 worth of pot! Wow! :2purples:

lucky
    we have 9 helicopters at the airport flying everyday - they are conducting a very strick campain against pot --- see i told the dopers they should have paid taxes !! don't **** with uncle sam !!!!!!

superdave013
    Good thing I don't get my stash from Florida. $117,000,000 worth of pot! Wow! :2purples:
    You must smoke some good shit if you think FAIRFIELD, Calif is in Florida!

cxr133
    See thats why i only sell crack......

Boozer
    You must smoke some good shit if you think FAIRFIELD, Calif is in Florida!
    Sh*t you are right! Problem is I didn't smoke any good sh*t yet. If I had I'd have noticed that. I can see the prices soaring already! First they gouge us on gas prices now they're going to gouge us on pot as if the good sh*t isn't already overpriced enough.
    A few politicians need to come up with a plan to get the sh*t legal for sale and tax the hell out of it. California will have a whole new stream of revenue and the people in this state will be a hell of a lot more mellow.
    What are the politicians afraid of anyhow? Most pot dealers only deal pot to support their own habit. The government legalizes it and starts their own grow-op then sales it to the public. The state of California puts a seal on pack it comes in and if you get popped with a pack that doesn't have the seal on it you are busted.
    If the government grew enough pot they could sale it cheap enough that people would have no desire to grow it. Meaning all the pot bought and sold would be taxed. This is a HUGE source of tax revenue that the government NEEDS to tap into.

KACHINA KEN
    hahahaha, they are still screaming when they come in on the flat
    Now, imagine that on acid :idea:

Itsahobby
    Really? Are you sure? Or are they trying to make a lot of money without much work? Then, going back to their Villa in Mexico.
    Hobby
    Most pot dealers only deal pot to support their own habit.