Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xm 29 U-pop

KACHINA KEN
    It's probably the coolest radio station I've ever heard.

Wonderboy
    Your joking, right? I've officially banned that station from my radio. :sleeping:

Wonderboy
    Do you listen to Heart, too? I forget what channel that one is.

Rod-64
    Well I know 1 channel that blows.............I was in a force 10 traffic jam in Phoenix this weekend and the traffic channel made no mention of it.

KACHINA KEN
    Your joking, right? I've officially banned that station from my radio. :sleeping:
    Nah, I like alot of UK pop, currently like the band 'Magnet' alot. I also like the Eddie Trunk show on xm 41 'The Boneyard' and FOX news.
    Oh yeah. I'm also down with the D.

Wonderboy
    Nah, I like alot of UK pop, currently like the band 'Magnet' alot. I also like the Eddie Trunk show on xm 41 'The Boneyard' and FOX news.
    Oh yeah. I'm also down with the D.
    The D kicks ass! I like boneyard too. But evertime I've tried to listen to 29 it seems like it's been some slow, gay song. Maybe I just haven't given it enough of a chance yet.

KACHINA KEN
    The D kicks ass! I like boneyard too. But evertime I've tried to listen to 29 it seems like it's been some slow, gay song. Maybe I just haven't given it enough of a chance yet.
    Funny you shouldmention gay, they played a new Erasure track tonight that was really cool, it was like a Depeche/ New Order mix but it was really f'in cool. Andy Bell has an amazing voice for as much sausage thats been shoved down his throat. :jawdrop:

Wonderboy
    Funny you shouldmention gay, they played a new Erasure track tonight that was really cool, it was like a Depeche/ New Order mix but it was really f'in cool. Andy Bell has an amazing voice for as much sausage thats been shoved down his throat. :jawdrop:
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

jeepinscott
    I like SquiZZ and Boneyard, but nothing compares to Octane on Sirius!

V-DRIVES RULE
    Xm -ethel 47 Kicks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast