Thread: One of our own won an award at the Magic Regatta.

KACHINA KEN
    Mike ( Magic 34) won 'BEST BOAT" at the Magic regatta last weekend, stand up and take a bow Mike! Boat looks awesome.

essexjet
    Really, thats awesome Michael. Congratulation

Magic34
    Mike ( Magic 34) won 'BEST BOAT" at the Magic regatta last weekend, stand up and take a bow Mike! Boat looks awesome.
    You're killing me.... I don't know if it was best boat or best boat graphics. I wasn't listenening until after I heard the DJ brutalize a last name that kind of sounded like mine. Ended up being me. I have an "e" at the end of my name and it never ceases to amaze me that people pronounce it like it's from a different country. There is a major league baseball team with the frickin name!!! How hard can it be?
    Regardless, the boat is the best to me. Thanks Kenny, I'll see you on the weekend of the 4th.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Congrats! It is a beautiful boat.

Kilrtoy
    Congrats on the award, But I have never heard of such an award...
    P.S. on a side note
    Way to make the other owners feel good.....

PHX ATC
    Representin' Mesa. You go man!

Cole Trickle
    Congrats Mike!
    There was no doubt about it that his boat was one of the nicest on the water.
    I was also impressed with a couple of the 30' Party Cat's that have recently been completed.(It's amazing how many of those they have built in such a short period of time)
    Brandin

Magic34
    P.S. on a side note
    That's kind of what I was thinking. They had award certificates that they gave people that won something (as gay as it sounds), and they were missing mine, so I have no idea what it was for. The more I think of it, best graphics sounds more like what it would be.
    They are all best boats. I'm too humble to come out and say my boat is better than someone else's, period. That is not me at all.

KACHINA KEN
    P.S. on a side note
    It's because you're one of those cult members, they don't give you guys awards, just extra servings of Dave's special Kool Aid.
    P.S. , I call BS...... if you put the extra effort into something you deserve the extra recognition, it isn't like Mike wasn't very hands on in the whole design and production of his boat. He's one of those CNC operating dudes like RD, always making shit and modifying stuff. Don't hate, celebrate. He's a ***boater.

dicudmore
    congrats Mikey