Thread: More Flowers for CarToyz

surfer2001
    Thanks to Frank, Anthony, & Brent for keeping us in music. They drove down from LHC to Parker picked up my boat took it back to their shop fixed everything (no charge) and had back to my house just in time for last weekends outing. They get a 10 for customer service and satisfaction. Great job boys.

prosthogod
    They did a great job on mine and so far still bumps water!!

Danzo
    Thanks to Frank, Anthony, & Brent for keeping us in music. They drove down from LHC to Parker picked up my boat took it back to their shop fixed everything (no charge) and had back to my house just in time for last weekends outing. They get a 10 for customer service and satisfaction. Great job boys.
    They are the best in the business!

shadow
    Nice to hear, I've heard alot of good things about cartoyz.Had the chance to meet Frank a while back and seemed like a great guy.
    Nice to hear good about customer service.Always a good feeling when spending hard earned $$$.