Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Saw Jewel Last Night....

Boy Named Sue
    I never said I wouldn't jump in the sack with her, I just stated that if she wasn't a famous singer, and I randomly met her, that snaggle tooth would be a turn off for me.
    She could be my next door neighbor's cousin who lives in a van down by the river, and I'd hit it, tooth and all. You shallow bastards!

boxscore
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...fg11splash.jpg
    EXACTLY... take a look at this TART.

al cole'holic
    AHHHH!... we were just there a couple weeks ago. They might be closed for the summer now. It's one of those places that makes you want to drink scotch for some reason. Lot's of blue hairs, etc. But some damn fine family style chicken dinner nonetheless! You get your check along with another bag of fried chicken to take home. We're always eating chicken for days afterwards. I take it you've stopped by there before.
    My moms knows the owners there from like 30 years ago when they had a few spots here in the SFV, she worked there a little bit this season to keep her ass out of Agua
    She has a couple of places in Cathedral, and I just opened escrow on one there too! In fact I should be there Saturday for the inspection, we should get some beers at Roc's place

boxscore
    In fact I should be there Saturday for the inspection, we should get some beers at Roc's place
    :idea:
    Doesn't sound unreasonable!

al cole'holic
    :idea:
    Doesn't sound unreasonable!
    ..or some hold'em at the Agua is not either

djunkie
    She could be my next door neighbor's cousin who lives in a van down by the river, and I'd hit it, tooth and all. You shallow bastards!
    No I'm not shallow. Just have some things about women that I like. And a nice grill is one of them.

totenhosen
    I'd hit it, snaggle tooth and all!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234