Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RHINO order......

TOBTEK
    the OFFICAL price is $ 9050.00 DELIVERD for brand new Green 2005's, to the shipping terminal in san Diego...6 have been pulled aside for us. and we have 4 available......who's in? let me know ASAP....Toby

Boat Ride
    the OFFICAL price is $ 9050.00 DELIVERD for brand new Green 2005's, to the shipping terminal in san Diego...6 have been pulled aside for us. and we have 4 available......who's in? let me know ASAP....Toby
    can you get the long travel kits for em... i want one.. but all the ones i've seen.. in my glamis group... are way too sick for me to get a stock one...
    only green??can you get itp's for em? post some pics of some part you can get...please

TOBTEK
    there are a few people making aftermarket A-arm's and Rollcages. Evo here and the insideline.net and JohnnyAirtime as well. I dont have any pics of the goodies. just trying to get us a screaming deal on the units themselves.

28Prowler525
    I might be in but have a couple questions.
    How do I pay?
    When will they be in SD?

No Regrets
    Tob,
    My buddy is very interested. Can he use the Yamaha finance perks or do you neeed cash?

28Prowler525
    bump....

TOBTEK
    Tob,
    My buddy is very interested. Can he use the Yamaha finance perks or do you neeed cash?
    Yes, he can use his Yamaha Card. and I'll check and see if a Reg credit card is OK......

TOBTEK
    I might be in but have a couple questions.
    How do I pay?
    When will they be in SD?
    Once they are all paid for, they are a 5'ish day arrival time from back there.

TOBTEK
    Tob,
    when is he/she goona call me?? Mr sales Dude is hammering me :frown:

riverroyal
    did my demo rides sell any of these things?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast