Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black1975????????

Greaser
    No, not yet. The drive line adapter he ordered was the wrong one, so we are waiting for that.

Greaser
    Do you know how to post pictures Greaser? If so, you do it the same way but put the address of the picture in the signature block in your preference.
    Ive never been able to do it succesfully. I'm computer illiterate :cry:

oldbuck40
    No, not yet. The drive line adapter he ordered was the wrong one, so we are waiting for that.always somthing huh!

oldbuck40
    hey greaser,,is blacks girlfriend's name kathy? im having one of those moments.

Greaser
    Yep,
    I think I got my oil leak fixed though. I will find out for sure this weekend.
    When I took off my intake, you could see parts of that silicone bead that wasnt even compressed.There was a gap on the back side big enough to stick the end of a flat head screw driver thru :frown: Its no wonder I blew out almost 5 quarts of oil over the weekend.

Black1975
    Can" T Take It Anymore!!!!!!!! Black Is Joining In On The Fun.

Greaser
    Well, its about damn time :rollside:

esabataj
    Well Black It's good you finally jumped in!!!! It's about TIME.
    Ok everyone, Lets let him get his post count up some before we feed him to the
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ar149335_8.gif

Welcome buddy!!! Glad to have ya aboard!!!

oldbuck40
    Yep,
    I think I got my oil leak fixed though. I will find out for sure this weekend.
    When I took off my intake, you could see parts of that silicone bead that wasnt even compressed.There was a gap on the back side big enough to stick the end of a flat head screw driver thru :frown: Its no wonder I blew out almost 5 quarts of oil over the weekend.if you put it on there like i was telling ya you should have the leak stoped,,if it squeezed out the back and looks kinda bad wait and let it cure for a few days and trim it off with a razor blade. tell ya you've done some nice work on that engine since i saw it last at indian lodge,,looking real sharp

Devilman
    Well Black It's good you finally jumped in!!!! It's about TIME.
    Ok everyone, Lets let him get his post count up some before we feed him to the
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ar149335_8.gif

Welcome buddy!!! Glad to have ya aboard!!!
    That's pretty good!! Sharks....
    Hows things? Looks like everybody getting their bugs worked out before the weekend, that's good.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast