Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: FRENCHIE "MIA"?

WYRD
    WTF is that
    Trust me you don't want...............well on second thought you might just like that place :idea:

Kachina26
    Just for the record, this couple dont swing,................ Or is it concern?
    No concern on HB, just the dirt please.

Havasu Luvr
    Just for the record, this couple dont swing, and Im busy with packin for our move to our new house and starting a new business in 2 weeks so I wont be around for a while. Also the rest does not involve us, but thanks for everyones concern! Or is it concern?
    Welcome back

MagicMtnDan
    I have NOT heard anything but GHTrims, Frenchie and Vegasbaby had a weekend planned in vegas this past weekend. I for one was looking forward to the pics to be uploaded monday morning, but instead 2 out of 4 have banded themselves from HB, Frenchie is MIA and Vegasbaby lurked once on monday....No Thread/pics of their "You Know How We Do It" weekend I say alittle to much partying lead to some uncomforable situations that warrant these peeps to VANISH ! ! Hmmmmmm? but I maybe wrong. Who know's? The Shadow Knows ! ! ! Come on back to HB peeps. It's never that bad ! ! ! :wink:
    Maybe the Pepsi machine fell over on someone?! :jawdrop: I sure hope no one was hurt!!!

RP1
    Just for the record, this couple dont swing, and Im busy with packin for our move to our new house and starting a new business in 2 weeks so I wont be around for a while. Also the rest does not involve us, but thanks for everyones concern! Or is it concern?
    Hmmmmm... kinda interesting that all the photos in the image center dealling with the Frenchies are gone from his section and then this comment.... maybe he just got wise.

RP1
    His pics are still there. I just looked at a couple but here is a good one:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...981Bbabes9.jpg
    Refering to Vegasbaby... :wink:

jeepinscott
    thanks tom!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718