Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: FRENCHIE "MIA"?

welk2party
    I don't know but that guy has been getting nothing but flack for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking if it were directed at me or anyone else it would have gotten pretty old by now. Who wants to be the whipping boy 24/7? Boy that sounds like fun, where do I join?
    No kidding...everyone has their limits!

NOTALENT
    that is true...maybe he signed on under a new name... :idea: its old news now..but hey some people cant let go unfortunatley.

rivercrazy
    Perhaps he took a side job of pet sitting and its taking up all his internet time!

riverracerx
    he posted on another board today
    Which one was that?

KACHINA KEN
    I don't know but that guy has been getting nothing but flack for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking if it were directed at me or anyone else it would have gotten pretty old by now. Who wants to be the whipping boy 24/7? Boy that sounds like fun, where do I join?
    Thats not why he's gone Matt. tell em the real reason, you know the whole GHTRIM thing..........

Kilrtoy
    Well when you keep doing things and professing them to the world and them you jerk off a dog, would you expect people not to drag a guy over the coals repeatedly

Tom Brown
    The usual suspects? LOL What's that?
    RD
    Whatever the charges might be, consider yourself guilty Dave.
    The trouble you've gotten me into over the years... I don't know why I still hang out with you.

welk2party
    Thats not why he's gone Matt. tell em the real reason, you know the whole GHTRIM thing..........

RP1
    Well when you keep doing things and professing them to the world and them you jerk off a dog, would you expect people not to drag a guy over the coals repeatedly
    Agreed...
    If you consistently try and be the center of attention, you will get it... good and bad.

NOTALENT

sounds like theres more to the storys then we have been informed about... :idea:

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast