Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: FRENCHIE "MIA"?

jbtrailerjim
    Thats not why he's gone Matt. tell em the real reason, you know the whole GHTRIM thing..........
    Well it sounds like you know. So, spill the beans. We could use some more drama entertainment around here.
    As far as Frenchie being gone, I can't say I blame him for not coming around here. If I ever did anything as a retarded and sick as he did. I'd probably never come around either. Damn, I've been drunk and done some stupid things over the years that I still get shiat over. But never anything that lame. :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Thats not why he's gone Matt. tell em the real reason, you know the whole GHTRIM thing..........
    mmmmmmm what did I miss

phuggit
    Well it sounds like you know. So, spill the beans. We could use some more drama entertainment around here.
    As far as Frenchie being gone, I can't say I blame him for not coming around here. If I ever did anything as a retarded and sick as he did. I'd probably never come around either. Damn, I've been drunk and done some stupid things over the years that I still get shiat over. But never anything that lame. :hammerhea
    Give us an example. We need something new to laugh about.

Nord
    do tell

riverbound
    The plot thickens :idea: :idea:

jdogginla
    Someone needs to spill the beans about the GHTRIMS

Jordy
    mmmmmmm what did I miss
    Must have been good because yesterday there was a thread by Mrs. GHTrim about quitting ***boat and now both of their screen names are history... Things that make you go hmmm... :idea:

NOTALENT
    Spill!!!! :d

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    its kinda weird that the Ghtrims wanted off the boards and quick...........

NOTALENT
    Must have been good because yesterday there was a thread by Mrs. GHTrim about quitting ***boat and now both of their screen names are history... Things that make you go hmmm... :idea:
    I was thinking the same thing... :idea: kinda weird jumping up and quitting HB.... :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast