Thread: Whos sauce?????

jayd_jr
    I dont know whos it was but at Windsor 2 weeks ago there where guys handing out free cleaner that worked real well... IS that your stuff TOB or someone moving in on your shiat....

TOBTEK
    I dont know whos it was but at Windsor 2 weeks ago there where guys handing out free cleaner that worked real well... IS that your stuff TOB or someone moving in on your shiat....
    not me, could have been Willie?? or like you said, maybe someone with new stuff as well????????? :messedup:

jayd_jr
    not me, could have been Willie?? or like you said, maybe someone with new stuff as well????????? :messedup:
    They are selling it at the store right there at windsor... They were like ants passing that shit around... You better step up and get out there...

hot_diggity_dog
    Tob my brother repacked a few gallons and we are starting to get mass orders off the freebies. I need to pick up my three pack of goodies
    HDD

TOBTEK
    Tob my brother repacked a few gallons and we are starting to get mass orders off the freebies. I need to pick up my three pack of goodies
    HDD
    HUHHHHHH ??