Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harlem bike nuts

Tom Brown
    Not one of those cheap asses had gold caps. They're nowhere.

Water Romper
    What would happen if these imbreds did this in Los Angeles...Buy the way, where the heck did they get the money for the toys the state?

JustMVG
    Hey Mike, I watched that vid a couple of days ago on ST~N, it stirred up quite a thread re:giving sport bikers a bad rap and such. Harlem squids...pretty crazy stuff. Some of those boys can stunt...impressive but stupid without gear and on busy streets. I'd like to know if they can drag a little knee and carve up a canyon...probably not many twisties in Harlem.
    One Sportbike and the rest were dirt toys, the pants hang too low to put pucks on them, the only carving i think these guys would do is to each other, with knives, but the motto live fast die young thin the herd seems to be the one they look to for guidance and inspiration, 'cause hey we ain't no job, they take away my bike i get me another one, you know how hard we be runnin Haaaaahhhlllluuummmm Boooooooooyyyyy!!!
    Duc were you up on the 138/2 sunday? Saw a Yellow Duc getting gas at the station near Mtn High... about 5:30 - 6 pm, did the Jackson Lake Rd. Twisties, too many CHP runnin the ACH both sides the back side and the LA Pasadena side. See ya

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123