Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Creator
    Just signed up here, how long does it take to get the verification e-mail? I have been waiting for over 2 hours to verify my account but nothing yet. Most forums drop the e-mail immediately but I guess not hot boat. I have tried 2 different e-mail addresses and still nothing. Did anyone else have this problem when they signed up?

OGShocker
    Just signed up here, how long does it take to get the verification e-mail? I have been waiting for over 2 hours to verify my account but nothing yet. Most forums drop the e-mail immediately but I guess not hot boat. I have tried 2 different e-mail addresses and still nothing. Did anyone else have this problem when they signed up?
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Welcome to the JUNGLE!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Hide your DOG! :supp:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I wouldn't worry about it if you are posting.
    welcome aboard.

slink
    You have to post a naked picture of your wife or GF before you get your notification. Kind of an initiation thing we got goin on

BROADMINDED
    Welcome. You Are Going To Have Some Fun Here. Lots Of Drama

Tom Brown
    Welcome, Creator.
    Drop ***boat a PM outlining your problems and all will be fixed in a few minutes.

Creator
    Welcome, Creator.
    Drop ***boat a PM outlining your problems and all will be fixed in a few minutes.
    I have tried, It's telling me I don't have the permission to do that.

Boozer
    Welcome, Creator.
    Or just drop FRENCHIE a PM. Your problem wont be solved but your cockerspaniel will be happy you did

Tom Brown
    I have tried, It's telling me I don't have the permission to do that.
    Are you sure you clicked on the right icon?
    Try again.

Phat Daddy
    Or just drop FRENCHIE a PM. Your problem wont be solved but your cockerspaniel will be happy you did
    Oh man, break him in easy . That s#@t right there is funny

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast