Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Member

FMluvswater
    Welcome to the forum Creator. :smile: I saw your screen name and thought it was another of "God"'s ID's but then I realised it couldn't be since multiple ID's here are a big no-no. :wink:

Creator
    Exactly no human contact...Just like hell! It's hot, there's a lake, I can't put my boat on it because it exceeds there specs and even if I could I can't get in the water...What's the point!

Wonderboy
    Just signed up here, how long does it take to get the verification e-mail? I have been waiting for over 2 hours to verify my account but nothing yet. Most forums drop the e-mail immediately but I guess not hot boat. I have tried 2 different e-mail addresses and still nothing. Did anyone else have this problem when they signed up?
    It took them a couple weeks for me. I even sent HB an email but that didn't really work. You just have to be patient. They'll get around to you.

Tom Brown
    Except for OGshocker...He's to mean to get my parts :smile:
    Oh yeah, he's mean. That's what we like about him. Occasionally, we jab him through his cage with sticks for amusement.
    Of course, OG is a sweetheart compared to canuck1. I once watched c1 get upset and chew the hind leg off a moose. It didn't even bother him when the chocolate sausage started running down on him. I guess the moose couldn't hold it back with only one cheek.
    ... Canadians!

Jbb
    Oh yeah, he's mean. That's what we like about him. Occasionally, we jab him through his cage with sticks for amusement.
    Of course, OG is a sweetheart compared to canuck1. I once watched c1 get upset and chew the hind leg off a moose. It didn't even bother him when the chocolate sausage started running down on him. I guess the moose couldn't hold it back with only one cheek.
    ... Canadians!
    Spoken like a true Ambassador....

Miss Perfect
    Welcome Creator. Same thing happened to me. One day it just all of a sudden worked. I think it was like a week or so.

bunny 166
    Welcome Creator....here's an avatar for you. It will work well with this crowd
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ypsenow6661313 .gif

DryHeatOnly
    Welcome o Creator.
    Hemet ain't all bad it has a couple nice golf courses

OGShocker
    Except for OGshocker...He's to mean to get my parts :smile:
    That hurts, that really hurts. You think I am mean, wait untill Hooligan get on the JD and starts his s**t. :supp:

INSman
    That hurts, that really hurts. You think I am mean, wait untill Hooligan get on the JD and starts his s**t. :supp:
    OGShocker is mean, but he makes great drinks !! :supp: :messedup:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast