Thread: any one of a good jetboat

SnapperSnacher
    Looking for a good jetboat that will run 90+mph in a small chop. You see I'm in the FL. Keys & I will be running in the bay & most of the time the bay is like glass out here but you never know when it will pick up on you when your out playing. So if anyone out here can help me pick out a good hull to put a BBC in that wood be GR-8.
    O ya 1 more thing is there any Drag boat raceing in FL.

racingrascal
    Snapper why don't you look at a tunnel hull? Ultra builds a nice 19' or you could look at a 21' daytona a little more freeboard.

phillyray
    Snapper,I own a 21 Daytona tunnel,great boat,but Liberator 21 tunnel has a lot more freeboard,looks like a Daytona just a little taller and alot less money!...A friend of mine has one,side by side my boat looks like its sinking (not funny).

RiverToysJas
    Why a jet? If you're in deep water all of the time, why flow the kind of fuel needed to push a jet boat 90? Since those bays are designed for large pleasure and even ships, go with a prop and you'll need much less HP to go 90. Not trying to start a debate again, but if I was always in deep water and wanted to go 90, I would sell my jet.
    RTJ.

racingrascal
    Rivertoys is right you could look at 22'daytona outdrive with 500hp that will do 90mph no problam. Or a small V-hull that has some ok power. Depends on much you want to spend!
    Andy

SnapperSnacher
    Thanks for the info yall the 22' Daytona looks like that will work