Thread: Trim Tabs Hook ups ??

surfer2001
    I'd like to add some Tabs to my boat where is the best deal.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Prime Marine in Rancho Cucamonga did mine, I am running the Dana 1000's and man what a diff.

LHC30Victory
    Prime Marine in Rancho Cucamonga did mine, I am running the Dana 1000's and man what a diff.
    Got any before/after scenerios? I am looking for tabs after I recover from the full Hyd Steering and want to know what to expect.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Got any before/after scenerios? I am looking for tabs after I recover from the full Hyd Steering and want to know what to expect.
    I mainly got the tabs because at high speeds the boat was chine walking really bad, other than that if there is more people on one side of the boat i can level out the ride, in the rough stuff they help out alot also with keeping the boat from airing out.

LHC30Victory
    BH, thanks, that chine walking is a big problem with our 30 when it's running out of the water. would you pm me with the labor cost at Prime Marine for the install?
    Thanks.

BLOWN HOWARD
    I dont remember as it was last yr the install was done but call and talk to mike and tell him chris with the howard sent ya for some tabs he will take care of you 484-8338

Essex29
    maybe one of the mfgs on the boards wants to do a "group deal"... :idea:
    I need a set

surfer2001
    I wanted the Dana HP-750 (with indicaters) $1975.00 was hoping for a better deal

Cole Trickle
    I wanted the Dana HP-750 (with indicaters) $1975.00 was hoping for a better deal
    I know of a all white 28' Nordic you can steal a set off!
    Think of how easy it will be when it's parked in front of your house. :idea: