Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IPOD Part II

welk2party
    Why not use the FM modulator that charges while you use it and then you don't have a bunch of extra wires and spliters ect. We have Sirius and the IPOD and use both frequently in the boat without any problems. My .02 is that the FM modulator is the way to go. Good luck Chris. When you guys rent in July our home stereo is IPOD friendly and has the cable to plug into the top. Nick
    Good to know about the home stereo!

phebus
    I am going to plug it in to the changer cables. The IPOD eliminates the need for me to use the changer anyway. Plus, I can play single CD's from my deck. Thanks for all the help everyone.
    I went and bought a $100+ converter so I could run both my iPod and my CD changer. Biggest mistake I've ever made. I've put all my CD's on my iPod, and you can make playlists, etc. the thing is awesome. Even my single disc changer in the head unit hasn't seen a CD since the iPod was hooked up.
    I wish I wasn't so hard headed, and out of having the stupid idea that since I had paid for the CD changer and it was installed, I should keep it.
    You're definately doing the right thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12