Thread: We Cant Op6 Or However You Say It

ADAM GARCIA
    i broke my valve train on my boat and it wont be fixed till after 4th of july.but i hope every one luck with the stero contest. oh ya just wanted to say thank youto every one who helps support us at WIRED FOR SOUND

shadow
    i broke my valve train on my boat and it wont be fixed till after 4th of july.but i hope every one luck with the stero contest. oh ya just wanted to say thank youto every one who helps support us at WIRED FOR SOUND
    Hey focker i'm staying at Echo you can op6 with us.I've always got room for you.

RiverDave
    Not to throw a wrench in the plan.. LOL But there isn't a stereo contest this year.. as a matter of fact I don't think we're doing any contests, just one big ass party is all. Cruise on out Adam, I got more then enough room for you in the Nordic.. Why drive when you can be chauferred? And by the way.. my stereo sounds pretty damn good too.
    RD

mbrown2
    as a matter of fact I don't think we're doing any contests, just one big ass party is all.
    Old school style.....I like it! :wink:

djunkie
    No stereo competition? WTF???? I thought I had a chance too with my 100watt boombox with the bass boost control.

Hustler
    No stereo competition? WTF???? I thought I had a chance too with my 100watt boombox with the bass boost control.
    This is the reason were not doing it this year. bunch of sand baggers