Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stereo shop around Corona?

mxbundy
    Hey guys I need a good reputable shop around Corona to do somr work on my system.
    The power leads got hooked up backwards and now no workie!
    Have replaced the only fuse I could fine and still no dice.
    So it looks like I will need some professional help.Someone who will not lay me away and sell me all new stuff when it was just another fuse I didnt know about.
    But most importantly,A shop that nows how to work on boat systems,
    some of the interior will have to be removed to get at the amp, so they need some understanding on how to remove all that.
    thanks guys
    bundy

riverbound
    Hey guys I need a good reputable shop around Corona to do somr work on my system.
    So it looks like I will need some professional help.Someone who will not lay me away and sell me all new stuff when it was just another fuse I didnt know about.
    some of the interior will have to be removed to get at the amp, so they need some understanding on how to remove all that.
    thanks guys
    bundy
    I wouldnt take it anywhere other than Al&Eds in Ontario. They specialize in boats and have one of the top instalers in the US on staff.
    (909)481-8411

Mrs.HLB1
    thanks guys
    bundy
    Hey there!! We have a friend that does stereo stuff. Come by the house and I will give you the #. He does all our stereo stuff and has been for like 15+ years. We need to hook up and go to the lake!
    Talk with ya soon,
    Mrs.HLB (Athena)

Nord
    Wired for Sound in Temecula is supposedly worth the distance. I do my stuff myself though so I wouldn't know!

ROZ
    I wouldnt take it anywhere other than Al&Eds in Ontario. They specialize in boats and have one of the top instalers in the US on staff.
    (909)481-8411
    You're still on the payroll, aren't you? :notam: LMAO!!!

Boozer
    I'm in Norco. Never done an install on a boat but I have a sawzall and duct tape. How hard could it be?

Phat Daddy
    Hey there!! We have a friend that does stereo stuff. Come by the house and I will give you the #. He does all our stereo stuff and has been for like 15+ years. We need to hook up and go to the lake!
    Talk with ya soon,
    Mrs.HLB (Athena)
    Hey Mrs. HLB, how have you been? Have'nt seen you on the boards much since Mexican Sushi night.

riverbound
    You're still on the payroll, aren't you? :notam: LMAO!!!
    Nope....I got out

ROZ
    I'm in Norco. Never done an install on a boat but I have a sawzall and duct tape. How hard could it be?
    Are you the one who helped NOTALENT install his stereo? :hammerhea

ROZ
    Nope....I got out
    Smart man...
    Soon though, very soon...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast