Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Cole Boats?

J540
    We have owned our Cole for about 7 years now.(Selling soon)
    I believe the boat was built between 84-87 (20-21 ft open bow jet)
    I think it might be called a skier but I am not 100% sure?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/2491cole.JPG
    Brandin
    Nope, its not a skier. he didn't make them till later.
    Look on the back of your boat at your VIN# the last two #s are the yr,

OutCole'd
    Here is a pic of my old 22.4 Skier. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...icture_202.jpg

J540
    Last I heard Cole moved to Havasu. Not sure if they are still in business now.
    Nope still in Chatsworth.
    I'm pretty sure Force doesn't have the molds to the 25 / 28 anymore.. I think that deal fell through? Not 100% though.
    You are 100% right.
    Domn8er powerboats has the molds. The 22, 25, and 28 I believe .
    Not all of them
    Great reading coleTR1. My eyes are all bugged out now.
    Who robbs a boat shop?! Fricking idiots. I was thinking the deal was that he got mixed up with the wrong crowd.
    :wink:
    I would've got right back on the horse and cranked out a even better boat
    Not with guys Twice trying to Kidnap you then putting a bullet in you. I think you mite think twice.
    John(j540) one of the fastes Cole 20'ers. V-Drives are best.

J540
    OH yah:
    The 25' is a 26'.

EXTREMEBOATS
    :2purples: Just to clear the air. We build the TR-2 and the TR-6 runner bottoms. Used mostly for drag racing. The history we have gathered has to do mainly with them. As for the "REST OF THE STORY" about what happened to Cole boats and Jim, I pleed the 5TH on that. I really dont know what to believe... So I feel its best not to post any of the "Stories" I've been told. :argue:
    Mike

N2Lake
    John/J540 are you still in contact with Jim?

Riverhound
    OH yah:
    The 25' is a 26'.
    J540, does the 22.4 skier have the same bottom as the 20? I've been tossing around the idea of converting mine from an outdrive to a V-drive. One of those things that make you go hmmmmmmm!

jbtrailerjim
    Well as checking out Force Offshores new website, I noticed they don't list the 25 or the 28. WTF... What happened with that deal. I really like Force boats. Force is putting out some nice boats. So, who and the hell has the molds for those two boats? I think the old 25 Cole is one bad ass boat. I'd love to have one of them. I hope a reputable company ends up with those two molds.

N2Lake
    J540, does the 22.4 skier have the same bottom as the 20? I've been tossing around the idea of converting mine from an outdrive to a V-drive. One of those things that make you go hmmmmmmm!
    Oh yeah. Gonna need more power then.

J540
    John/J540 are you still in contact with Jim?
    I use to hang around his shop a lot when i was a lot younger, My Brother use to run a Cole TFF and a good friends of his ran a TAF BGF . And as i got older i use to help out at the shop and built a lot of parts over there for my boat. I haven't talk to him in a few months, but I will. I need to get the 20' mold to lay up another so i can change a few things. I like the way i did mine and it runs good just want to do a few things different.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast