Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I heard this rumor the other day...

Havasu Hangin'
    ...remember that guy that rolled his DCB F-34 trying to avoid the pontoon boat awhile back? I guess his wife broke both arms, but no one was killed.
    Anyway, I heard that the insurance company is not paying him because he had a couple beers.
    Just a rumor.

Jrocket
    Too bad about somebody getting hurt,but if thats true that they wont pay up because he was drinking.....I hope he loses his entire deal over it.

andy01
    To bad for his wife, to bad for his wife for getting in the boat with somebody that had been drinking. And if it is all true "sorry about your luck". My policy clearly states that if I am over legal limit my policy is void. People need to wake up, laws are there for safety and the safety of others. Just another drunk guy in a 100 mph cat, jeez I wonder why we all pay so much for cat insurance............
    Andy

boxscore
    Over the limit is an exclusion in my policy. I'm always trying to boat a little smarter these days. The policy gives me more impetus to do so. With all the traffic at the zoo these days, you certainly have to.

riverbound
    I think ALL policies have en exclusion for being over the limit. :idea:

Kilrtoy
    DID anyone ever confirm that he was leagally drunk.....
    lets get that out of the way before we slam the guy for drinking,
    SOMETHING IM SURE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS DONE......

Bre
    Didn't this guy also leave the scene while his passangers were still in the water?

Charley
    Well this much I know about yer rumor .... his wife wasn't even in the boat sooooooooo the accuracy of the balance of said rumor seems in question

Daytona100
    We just keep it simple. We dont even carry beer on our boat. If we do its o-douls non alchoholic. Dont get me wrong sometimes we get shitfaced but not untill we get off the water and back to our rooms. Insureance is high enough without an oui. If anything happens and the PD start questioning you and you smell like a brewery your automaticcaly at fault. Just not worth it. :notam:

BLOWN HOWARD
    I didnt think there was a limit i thought it was a no tolerance deal??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast