Thread: Need Spa/Pool repair guy in Norco

Boozer
    We have a electric heated spa that needs to be fixed Apparently the panel or something was rewired and whoever did it didn't do it right because the thing does not work. I'm tired of walking into the backyard and seeing a hot tub I can not use.
    If you guys know someone please let me know because I'd like to get a repair estimate on this sucker ASAP.

topless
    We have a electric heated spa that needs to be fixed Apparently the panel or something was rewired and whoever did it didn't do it right because the thing does not work. I'm tired of walking into the backyard and seeing a hot tub I can not use.
    If you guys know someone please let me know because I'd like to get a repair estimate on this sucker ASAP.You have a broken spa too?

Boozer
    You have a broken spa too?
    Yeah you wanna come fix it for me? I heard your bf is an electrician maybe you can talk him into coming over and getting it fixed.

we have a buddy boozer that is a great electrician,but not a spa guy im sure he could figure it out.

topless
    we have a buddy boozer that is a great electrician,but not a spa guy im sure he could figure it out.PM me with his number.....or Boozer. We need to have a party soon.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    if it does get hot,buy a heater element from an appliance store for 20 bucks.....i mean if at least has power to the element..they use the same one as water heaters

topless
    if it does get hot,buy a heater element from an appliance store for 20 bucks.....i mean if at least has power to the element..they use the same one as water heatersIt's the entire electrical system.