Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that.......

topless
    every thread ends up with Frenchie and his dog? No matte what the subject starts as. :2purples:

Havasu Hangin'
    You know how we do it.

topless
    You know how we do it.
    But I do it with humans.

bunny 166
    Here Alison....when this thread goes south, we can talk about your new avatar (when you're tired of PMS'ing....)
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../2066Proud.gif
    Hope all is well with you....Melisssa would like to hang with your daughter again....maybe we can go to ride MLA Tim's horse and they can see eachother....

Tom Brown
    woof

topless
    Here Alison....when this thread goes south, we can talk about your new avatar (when you're tired of PMS'ing....)
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../2066Proud.gif
    Hope all is well with you....Melisssa would like to hang with your daughter again....maybe we can go to ride MLA Tim's horse and they can see eachother....So you like the avatar?? We can thank Hoolign for it. I don't know why it reminded him of me. Lets do get the girls together for a horse back ride. My Cassie will be perfectfor her. PM me with your number.

bunny 166
    woof
    Tom!! :hammerhea

topless
    woofand you. :wink:

bunny 166
    So you like the avatar?? We can thank Hoolign for it. I don't know why it reminded him of me. Lets do get the girls together for a horse back ride. My Cassie will be perfectfor her. PM me with your number.
    Sounds good cutie....My kids are out of school this Fri...off to the river, then back for a few days until we go again.... Sending you a PM....

Boozer
    So Topless when are you going to get that other horse broken? I'm tired of having to call your daughter for rides home from the bar when I am to impaired to drive.
    We need to get the damn thing broken so we can have a bar taxi available at all times.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast