Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that.......

topless
    So Topless when are you going to get that other horse broken? I'm tired of having to call your daughter for rides home from the bar when I am to impaired to drive.
    We need to get the damn thing broken so we can have a bar taxi available at all times.Hey, there's a saddle in the barn and you're more than welcome to get on her any tim you want............just remember, her name isn't Jade for nothing. :wink:

Boozer
    Hey, there's a saddle in the barn and you're more than welcome to get on her any tim you want............just remember, her name isn't Jade for nothing. :wink:
    If you don't get her broken sometime soon her name wont be ALPO for nothing either.
    You seen what we did to that pig :devil:

a catered life
    every thread ends up with Frenchie and his dog? No matte what the subject starts as. :2purples:
    because some people dont want to let some old crap die off.....we all know it was nasty but its been beat to hell and back.....move on people :crossx:

topless
    If you don't get her broken sometime soon her name wont be ALPO for nothing either.
    You seen what we did to that pig :devil:Yea, but YOU ate the pig. :hammerhea

Boozer
    Yea, but YOU ate the pig. :hammerhea
    Yea well DERRICK and HOLLAND will eat the horse now known as ALPO

Nord
    Ya jack off one dog.........................

topless
    Ya jack off one dog.........................and you're dead meat...........

Boozer
    and you're dead meat...........
    Like ALPO?

bunny 166
    because some people dont want to let some old crap die off.....we all know it was nasty but its been beat to hell and back.....move on people :crossx:
    Hey CL, how often do you change the recipes in your siggy? Sounds yummy....looking for another good meal idea...

Nord
    I didn't even know the story until today!!! Somebody posted it, Frenchie seems to be a funny guy. I don't know him at all and now it seems like he isn't posting anymore. I don't know if the story is real or not, but he is catching a lot of slack.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast