Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: House phone in havasu

SummitKarl
    Who has them and do you really need them, what is the monthly cost....
    frontier is $22.95 per month for me but I signed up 3yrs ago, go to www.frontiernet.net to find out todays cost.
    also NPGCable is adding phone service to cable customers in LHC this month, think I will drop frontier and wrap it all up in one bill

Badger301
    If you want one get one!! If you plan on having an alarm, you will need a phone! ROOKIE!!
    Nowadays alarms can utilyze an IP connection. So if your going to have cable, internet why not get an alarm that can use that as well and use your cell for calls.

SCUBA STEVE
    Kilr, I know cell service blows at trojan dans house. (at least my cell)
    Sounds like you are going to need one if you are getting an alarm. Personally I say no alarm, but what do I know. :hammer2:

ECeptor
    I have been 100% on my cell phone for 3 years...haven't missed a house phone for 1 second!

PlyaPlya22
    Im sorry and you own what house B_I_A_T_C_H........
    Whats up Bouy are we gonna party sat night...
    i wont be on the water but should be done by early evening...
    Hey Focker...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the FOCK to do!!!
    I'll be like you and have one in Havazoo by 50.. You aren't ready to party with me!! I heard you are a light weight these days!! :hammerhea

H20Advantage
    We have one set up on a local call plan. I use my cell for long distance while there. About $30 a month. I guess I'm from the old school and feel we need a hardline in the house.....no other real reason.

shadow
    We live here in Havasu and rarely use the home phone.Wife & I always use our cell phones.Keep threating to get rid of the home phone just haven't gotten around to it.

Budget Baller
    Miguel,
    Robin says no need for one. I say you need one. Cell coverage blows for me.
    Robin has AT&T and her cell coverage is better. I have Cingular and it is no bueno.
    My bill is usually about $19.00 dollars a month.

ZZ-Man
    I like having one. Yes the cell works good to but for the cost its goods to have one just in case.

TCHB
    We have two homes in Havasu and both have phones. The wife thinks it is a good idea. We pay $22 a month each.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast