Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since I'm sooooooooo nosey,

Phat Matt
    What are you wearing???
    I just changed out of my dress shirt, slacks, and tie. Now I am wearing shorts, sandals and a hot boat shirt...holy shit...I have a hot boat shirt on. I have problems.
    PS. I am going commando. Just Kidding.

topless
    I just changed out of my dress shirt, slacks, and tie. Now I am wearing shorts, sandals and a hot boat shirt...holy shit...I have a hot boat shirt on. I have problems.
    PS. I am going commando. Just Kidding.You mean Hot Boat has a shirt too????

PlyaPlya22
    What the hell happened wth the GHTRIMS :sqeyes: ???? I miss their posts.
    they are on a sabatical :mix:

Kilrtoy
    PS. I am going commando. Just Kidding.
    MATT, TMI...
    By the way sell the boat yet....

PlyaPlya22
    MATT, TMI...
    you know you like it GAY BOY!!

Kilrtoy
    you know you like it GAY BOY!!
    Dont make me take all your biatches this weekend and leave you in the channel with the trash....

Phat Matt
    MATT, TMI...
    I am waiting to get it back. I should bring it back home this weekend and then bye bye boat. It's a happy and sad thing.

PlyaPlya22
    Dont make me take all your biatches this weekend and leave you in the channel with the trash....
    I'm not greedy!! I'll take Yvonne any day of the week...you definitely got a good girl there.....YA I'm GIVING YOU PROPS>>>HOMO!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I THINK YOUR COOL....YOUR SUCH A DICK!!!

PlyaPlya22
    Any Focker That Will Ride A Wheelie Geeting On The Freeway In Uniform Is A Crazy Mother Focker!! :d

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    why dont you do all the moving for my babies mammy and she can go out with me on the boat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12