Thread: Where to buy gas tanks???????

DeputyDawg
    Where is the best place online to buy spun aluminum gas tanks? The project I am working on has 7.5"x48" tanks in it and I would like to go with bigger tanks. I don't have enough room to go over about 8" in circumfrence but I can go up to 60-66" in length. I looked on the Rex Marine website but I couldn't find tanks anywhere. I really don't want to drop the coin for custom built tanks right now.

Fuel tanks (http://www.imcomarine.com/pages/tanks.html)
    Halfway down the page. I see stainless in the size you need. I thought they made aluminum gunnel tanks too, but I don't see em now.
    Maybe someone else will have a link to them?

hack job
    Fuel tanks (http://www.imcomarine.com/pages/tanks.html)
    Halfway down the page. I see stainless in the size you need. I thought they made aluminum gunnel tanks too, but I don't see em now.
    Maybe someone else will have a link to them?
    imco is the place

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    imco is the place
    To get reamed.... They have the best tanks in my opinion but they are very pricey.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Where is the best place online to buy spun aluminum gas tanks? The project I am working on has 7.5"x48" tanks in it and I would like to go with bigger tanks. I don't have enough room to go over about 8" in circumfrence but I can go up to 60-66" in length. I looked on the Rex Marine website but I couldn't find tanks anywhere. I really don't want to drop the coin for custom built tanks right now.
    Try bergeron engeneering. They have a guy that makes custom tanks and they are priced properly.I think they are around $500-600 for the pair "new" and "custom. They installed a set in my kachina and I couldnt be happier. They also stand behind thier products 100%
    ask for phil or brian 480-834-1531