Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any east coasters out there??

nitro557
    id be in on that , sounds good

hot_rod
    Come on now there has got to be more easterners out there..... lets hear from you as long as your on our side of the Mississippi!!
    http://www.bearshobbies.com/hotrods_signature.gif

E_S_K_I_M_O2
    whew, i thought i was the only one on the east coast. what about florida tho? i really dont hear that much from down here.

Hallett of a Dream
    I'm in west central pennsylvania. We usually run around the area here but I am more than willing to travel and play. I am hoping to have my new engine in by next weekend. I will have to spend some time breaking it in. Maybe that way I can keep the 20 gallons of fuel in the tanks longer. Email me guys with an east coast jetters list. firezeus@aol.com or my better address is firezeus@penn.com
    [This message has been edited by Hallett of a Dream (edited September 01, 2001).]

jumbofordman
    Hey, I'm in eastern North Carolina. We just got our Jet Boat, a 19' Baja with a Berkeley F Jet. We took it out in the Pamlico Sound last weekend, ran pretty good, pulls up skiers a hell of a lot easier than any prop boat we've had.
    George

restofreak
    Yo! Y'all have Canadian amongst ya too.I'm in Ontario (Winsor Area) and have a 19' Wright jet and a Hondo flat. Neither is ready till next year, but I'd love to travel to come and play

burbanite
    I'm in Indy. '76 Sanger Hydro jet. This is supposed to be the Mid West but every time I see a map it looks to me like the Mid East, does that count?

Hallett of a Dream
    Hey BURB, what part of Indiana? I think thats part of the corn belt isn't it???? beats me, I just travel through there a lot.

572Daytona
    I live in Georgia on the coast of Lake Lanier. Does that make me an East Coaster? I've got a 21' Daytona and an 18' Tahiti

Hallett of a Dream
    We should try to get some sort of get together for next year. I'm originallly from CA and jetboats here out east is almost like a UFO siting. Uncommon Floating Object

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast