Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any east coasters out there??

Hallett of a Dream
    One other question, what temp is the water running where you guys go? Our rivers and lakes run about 76 - 82 depending on the weather and rainfall.
    [This message has been edited by Hallett of a Dream (edited September 02, 2001).]

Moomawnster
    Hi There ! I live in Va and run on lake Moomaw in Bath Co .My boat is a 16 ft Tahiti with 350 SB and a place diverter. I don't see many jets at "MY" lake and the one big block won't run me , but he has been watching me practice so perhaps he knows best, Hee Hee ! Have mercy I am just a 350 !

SnapperSnacher
    Hay Hot Rod I'm down south east in the Florida Keys after this fishing season I will be getting a 21' Daytona. The water Temp down here is 87 to 90, Give me a nice cool lake any day & i will pull up & leve this hot as hell place LOL

phillyray
    This thing sound's like it could be (((BIG))),who said there's no EAST COAST HOT BOATS!!!

nitro557
    im really starten to like these numbers if everyone shows we would have about 15 to 20 boats so far we need to start cementing location and date

JETBOAT BRIAN
    I LIVE IN ATLANTA AND BOAT AT LAKE ALLATOONA. NOT VERY MUCH JET ACTION HERE BUT A PRETTY NICE LAKE I HAVE A 21 EDGE PHANTOM TUNNEL WITH A BLOWN FULL ROLLER 502/AT 309 PUMP. THE ROOSTER TAIL MAKES FOR LOTS OF SMILES ON THE LAKE! I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHER EAST COAST JETTERS!

mario
    Delaware jet boater here, Is there anyone here from Delaware or close?
    MARIO

Dimarco Kid
    Hey Guys,
    Remember we're trying to start a rally here for us east coasters! Go over to 1st annual "Beasts ovtha East" and throw some ideas around for us. I think we can make this happen with all the enthusiasm I've been seeing.
    Dimarco Kid

Dimarco Kid
    That topic is in the "hot boat hot spots" forum. Sorry about that!

phillyray
    Originally posted by mario:
    Delaware jet boater here, Is there anyone here from Delaware or close?
    MARIO Mario,I'am here in Philla area,run the Delaware River as well a Harve DeGrace Md.at the flats! be there Monday,working on the video for THE EAST COAST GATHERING!!!...If you live in De. thats the place to boat!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast