Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any east coasters out there??

Hallett of a Dream
    Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to take control of this, but I am putting together a list of people that are extremely interested in a "Thunder in the East 2002" or some other querky theme. So far, replies have come from as far north as Canada and Maine, from the south is Florida, west is Indiana and east is quite a few with Maryland, North Carolina, Washington DC, a couple of Virginians, Pennsylvanians, and a Georgian or 2. A central location would sound like Virginia, North Carolina or something along those lines, but we will need more than anything a place that has caming for those that want to, a town, gas pumps on the lake, consistantly good weather, hotels, beachable area, and probably wouldn't hurt to have and area that isn't too heavily patroled by lake police that like to give out tickets for excessive noise violations. Plus, the lake should not have a 35mph speed limit, just in case we want to play. This is just a show and park it type thing right? NOT!! Any suggestions???
    [This message has been edited by Hallett of a Dream (edited September 02, 2001).]

fat rat
    What about some sponsors..boat shops and or biulders. Location is important and facilities.

nitro557
    ill bring the mobil repair service

fat rat
    Nittro thanx again for the help last weekend....I called Nittro last saturday night to see if he could get a starter for me, I woke up sunday morning at the lake and looked out my room and saw a marina service truck sitting out in the parking lot and a clean 20' Southwinds jet hooked to the back of it and Nittro walking towards my room with starter in hand....talk about service.

nitro557
    finding good people to boat with is hard when you work at snobboating usa. ill do anything to help a fellow jetter out

daboot
    Got your back brotha, Here in south central PA. susquehanna valley 40 miles east of Harrisburg. I got a 18ft. Hurst Jet with a 427 b.b.c. Berk. 12 jg, A impell. Jetovator. Boat will be down over winter, Going to blow it and superchill it with all the goodies. Plenty of places to run around here. From Harrisburg down to Maryland in between 4 dams. Down to the maryland bay area !! "East Coast Playa for Life"

hot_rod
    Fellow Jetters.... The reason I started this thread was to see if there were any other jetters on the east coast and if so to organize a jet boat gathering, (my stupid name... 1st annual jet boat jam) so I'm glad to see that there are so many others that want to see the same thing. I already have 1 sponsor lined up, and we should start laying the ground work, location...events etc. Keep the comments and ideas flowing. Until later
    FFS Boating
    http://www.geocities.com/hot_rod2060...boat_Page.html
    http://www.bearshobbies.com/hotrods_signature.gif

Dimarco Kid
    Hey Hot Rod,
    Your boat must snort!!!
    WHEN (see I fixed it!) we have a rally next year, I'm coming for you buddy!!! LOL I'm bored up here in Maine, I need to play with you guys!
    Dimarco Kid
    [This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited September 04, 2001).]

hot_rod
    DM Kid....What's this if S*IT??? Even if it's just me and you it's going to happen, but I think we'll have a few more judgeing by the above post. We have all winter to work it out.
    http://www.geocities.com/hot_rod2060...boat_Page.html
    http://www.bearshobbies.com/hotrods_signature.gif
    [This message has been edited by hot_rod (edited September 03, 2001).]

Hallett of a Dream
    THERE WILL BE A RALLY!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast