Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mouse

HCS
    Mouse in the house. What do you guy's do?
    I have this mouse in my walls. I know it's a mouse, I can tell by it's actions.
    Scratching around and stuff.
    Iv'e had pest control and mouse traps and I can't trick or poisen the sucker, or suckers.
    What's the best way to snag em? Besides burn the house down.
    It's driving me nuts, sometimes at night they don't stop partying.

FMluvswater
    Mail it to me ... it can keep mine company. :notam:
    ETA: At least yours do you the courtesy of staying out of sight. You can't imagine how insulted I feel when I'm sitting right there and the little f u c k e r comes out to play and looks at me completely unconcerned unless I move to approach. :notam:

NorCal Gameshow
    a properly placed nail will take care of it :crossx:

HCS
    Mail it to me ... it can keep mine company. :notam:
    ETA: At least yours do you the courtesy of staying out of sight. You can't imagine how insulted I feel when I'm sitting right there and the little f u c k e r comes out to play and looks at me completely unconcerned unless I move to approach. :notam:
    They tear up my fiberglass insulation around my furnace. Maybe they just itch. :messedup:

FMluvswater
    I've got a flat sticky trap out with some crumbs dead center of it. Hopefully he falls for it. Last time he didn't but I had the trap set incorrectly (had it folded into a tunnel last time I didn't know better). If it works I'll be sure to post my "YAY!". :smile:

FMluvswater
    They tear up my fiberglass insulation around my furnace. Maybe the just itch. :messedup:
    May the furry little bastards scratch themselves to death, HCS. :clover: :chi: :smile:

Wonderboy
    A good friend of mine used to work for pest control. He once told me how smart mice were and a lot of time traps wouldn't work. I think he said usually he would use a glue trap. It's kind of cruel, but it works. Make sure they are mice though because if they're rats the glue traps won't work cause the rats are too strong for them.

plaster dave
    buy a cat and put him in the wall.

HCS
    A good friend of mine used to work for pest control. He once told me how smart mice were and a lot of time traps wouldn't work. I think he said usually he would use a glue trap. It's kind of cruel, but it works. Make sure they are mice though because if they're rats the glue traps won't work cause the rats are too strong for them.
    There's no such thing as cruel to me. It's a pest. :lightsabe
    I'm going to try everything. There are alot of cats that tromp through my yard because I don't have a dog.
    Mouses are in my houses.

FMluvswater
    A glue trap is what I'm using and I've had plenty of opportunities to ascertain that it is indeed a mouse I'm trying to permanently evict ... from the planet. :smile:
    Honestly I'd like to borrow someone's very hungry snake :idea: no muss no fuss problem gone in a few convulsive swallows. Cats play with their food first ... can be very messy and noisy. :yuk: Cats sometimes save some to give to their humans as a gift, too. :yuk:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast