Thread: Sanger Porposing???

CMZRACING
    Hi All, Just Got My First Squirter Last Thursday. Its A 75 Sanger Super Jet. Had A Question For All You Pros Out There. This Boat Has A 472 Bb, Berkeley Jet W/ Droop And 4 Degree Wedge. There Is Also A Short Ride Plate With Turnbuckles. The Problem Im Having Is That It Will Porpose Bad When Just Cruising Around 3-4k Rpm. When You Get On It It Flatens Out And Rides Smooooooth. Would Taking Out The Droop Help This? Just Not Too Much Fun When You Cant Hold A Tastey Beverage In Your Hand While Cruising The River. Thanks For Any Help Guys.

promod
    is the wedge up or down on droop if down take it out and run it without the wedge, then play with the plate some, start around 4 deg up on the plate then come down little at time to where it rides like ya want it to, also how long of rideplate do ya have, a droop really don't need more than 2 deg up, if you really wanted to wedge it for larger tail takes away from trim on diverter, what type of pump is it also

CMZRACING
    The Wedge Is Going Up. The Ride Plate Only Extends About 3" Past The Transom. I Was Thinking Of Putting A Straight Snoot On It And Taking The Wedge Out. Then Going With A Place Diverter. Wouldnt Pushing The Ride Plate Down Farther Into The Water Help Make The Boat Ride More Flat?

promod
    take wedge out and see what happens and maybe put a longer plate on it around 19-20 in plate with braces to help support it, the snoot is mainly for racing but the droop will give ya more lift it has a 8 deg rise in it, but diff things work diff ways on all boats just one of the trial and error things u have to do to get it right

nitro557
    ive got a longer plate to play with,we need to hook up so i can see how it takes a set and go from there ill pm my cell # to ya