Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insurance??? Farmer's, Allstate, State Farm

HandsOn
    Anybody use Farmer's Insurance for their home, auto, boat, life, etc? Looking for feedback positive or negative. Trying to decide between Farmer's, Allstate, and State Farm.

cxr133
    Alot of those companies above dont offer home owners insurance in calif.....
    so i have home insurance through AAA
    car\boat through stae farm

badtaste
    I got referred to Allstate last year for my boat... great coverage, great agent, great price. Very satisfied. GrapeApe and BradyBunch hooked me up.

Deano
    state farm is very good (as long as you dont have a cat).

riverroyal
    cancelled my boat policy on me for no reason after the policy started,also I had them for home,we had a flood in our house due to builders bad work,while statefarm battled with then they raised our rates,alot,I asked them why,they told me due to the flood,but its not settled yet,so I asked if I would be rembersed the money after the found builder neglect,they said no,,,what????So we cancelled everything,cars,home,jewelry,trailer,they suck...try wawanessa for cars,progressive for boats

Deano
    cancelled my boat policy on me for no reason after the policy started,also I had them for home,we had a flood in our house due to builders bad work,while statefarm battled with then they raised our rates,alot,I asked them why,they told me due to the flood,but its not settled yet,so I asked if I would be rembersed the money after the found builder neglect,they said no,,,what????So we cancelled everything,cars,home,jewelry,trailer,they suck...try wawanessa for cars,progressive for boats
    Thats F**ked up... I had a flood in my house a couple years ago (frozen pipe) and they had a check to me in a week and didnt raise my rates.
    When I purchased the house after that one, no one would insure me because of the claim (they have a claim database now). Luckily, I still had my old house and just transferred the policy over.
    Im surprised you even found insurance for your house after that.
    I havent had any problems with them, other than the boat.

Havasu Luvr
    Farmer's, boat, house, 5th wheel, dually, 4x4, camero, life. Never a problem, alittle higher premiums but great service ( well owrth the extra $$)

lucky
    state farm is very good (as long as you dont have a cat).
    ??????? this puzzles me

DUSTINU
    Home and cars through Allstate, but they wouldn't cover my Stoker so I went to State Farm... so far so good, Great coverage at a great rate. Honest about all the info., I like that the title reads "Runabout".

Deano
    ??????? this puzzles me
    My experiences have been positive, other than with the boat.
    ie; Houses,cars,trucks,mohos,jewelry,life,umbrellas,an d boats that are not cats" still puzzled?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast