Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayliner lost on Hwy215 in Vegas

UnionJack
    I hope it wasn't mattydoogie or whitedog. Which ever one of those guys who got a bayliner.
    hope not, that would suck.... but most people are smarter then that

GrapeApe
    hope not, that would suck.... but most people are smarter then that
    Smarter.. As in Smart enough not to buy a Bayliner...? Or Smarter, as in doesnt drive like an Ass while Towing a Boat..?
    *** Grape Ape ***

HocusPocus
    its not just people with bayliners who drive like idiots.. everytrip i make on I-40 heading to havasu.. i get people with all kinds of boats and pwc's passing me like im sitting still and thats even when im not towing a trailer... i normally set the cruise at 75 when empty.. and 62 with a trailer.

dicudmore
    its not just people with bayliners who drive like idiots.. everytrip i make on I-40 heading to havasu.. i get people with all kinds of boats and pwc's passing me like im sitting still and thats even when im not towing a trailer... i normally set the cruise at 75 when empty.. and 62 with a trailer.
    me too... I won't name the board members that have passed me towing while I'm doing 75 not towing

Caljamr
    The truck was a red Dodge 2500 4x4 extra cab (not the newest dodge bodystyle).

ROZ
    me too... I won't name the board members that have passed me towing while I'm doing 75 not towing
    Why not? Afterall your life is partly in their hands when they drive like that when towing..... In other words, they don't give a F*** about your or their own saftey...

Wake Havasu
    I agree
    I am convinced that if I took a Porshce at 140 Mph down Rice (62) a Ford Diesel towing a fast boat and another towing a 30 Foot gear Box Hauler would pass me.

Speedin' Ian
    I tow my flatty pretty quick, then again the trailer is lowered on 225/50/16 z-rated tires and it is steady as a rock. My 25' Commander is pretty solid on the highway as well.

UtlGoa
    Just say NO to Gayliner :hammerhea

HocusPocus
    Just say NO to Gayliner :hammerhea
    i really can't bad mouth the bayliners.. yes they are mass.. mass... mass produced.. and very cheaply built. but my first boat was an 1985 19' capri open bow that had a 140 evinrude on it.. i bought it used and ran that thing for 3 years before selling it and they guy who bought it is still using it. it topped out at a whopping 48 mph!!
    would i buy another one????
    no
    all in all if your new to boating and don't want to shell out too much money.. i would say go ahead and get one.. at least if you find out you don't like boating.. your not out alot.
    i currently have a friend who bought a "***boat", used it a couple times then left it boat parked on side of the house until the interior rotted out. now that was a waste of cash!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast