Thread: looking 4 picklfork hull!!!

mach1 454
    im looking for a picklefork 19'-21'. i just need a hull. im going to restore it and need it to be set up for a chevy big block with a jet drive. im looking for something in fairly good shape, not rotten.i have a 19' spectra that i would trade for. or will buy it for a reasonable price. thanx.
    mach1 454

RiverDave2
    Doesn't Harlem have a picklefork hull that he wants to trade for something just like what you have?
    I have a friend that might be interested in your spectra.. Could you e-mail me with what your asking for it?
    RD

LEMON SQUIRT
    I got a buddy thats selling a 19 eliminator scorpion had blown 502 he's keeping the motor and selling the hull w/jet I think its a berkley I can ask what he wants for it.

mach1 454
    Originally posted by LEMON SQUIRT:
    I got a buddy thats selling a 19 eliminator scorpion had blown 502 he's keeping the motor and selling the hull w/jet I think its a berkley I can ask what he wants for it.
    please find out my buddie is VERY interested!thanx
    mach1 454

HavasuDreamin'
    The Eliminator Scorpion/Advantage Banshee (same mold) from what I have been told, don't run all that hot (when compared to other tunnels). Now there was one advertised for sale on the Hot Boat Classifieds here that reported 93mph with 600HP, but that is the first I have heard of that particular hull actually getting up and moving. They are cool looking boats, but you see them in the boat trader all the time for cheap! There has to be some reason for that, ie, they don't run well (neither in O/B or jet). Anyway, good luck! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/cool.gif

grimreaper
    Hay mach - got a pic or two of that spectra?

FoMoCo
    The boat that Lemon squirt is talking about runs like 106 mph with a blown BBC, the guy who owns its says that its VERY stable!! Its a very nice looking boat, I just saw it last week, Its Balck and red with the cool Parkae(I know I spelled that wrong) Floor!!!

HavasuDreamin'
    Hmmmmmm......that is news to me. Is that mold still at Advantage or does Liberator own it now (Their 20' looks strikingly similar to the scorp/banshee). http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif