Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for utility trailer

Todd969
    I'm looking for a tandem axel 6' to 8' x 15' to 18' utility type trailer. Anyone know someone who knows someone that might have a good hookup?
    Todd

C-2
    Me too, same size.

teeitup
    I have an awsome utility trailer made by Mighty Mover (well known high end trailer mfg.). It is 18', right now it is a double decker. I used to put my dune buggy on top and five quads on bottom. I went for a single axle with a super heavy duty axle (6000 lbs) with super duty tires (7500 lbs rating) due to the better gas milage. The top part can easily be taken off to make a single deck trailer. Has tailgate ramp. 2" hitch. I no longer use it, in fact I haven't used it for 2 1/2 years so I will sell it for a good price just to get it out of my storage place. Will need to be painted to look good again. Trailer is in So Cal.

We have an 8 X 14 Aztec for sale. Tandem axle w/ ramp gate in back. Excellent condition. Stays in the garage. $1050 takes it home. Selling off quads and trailer. If you're interested, email my husband at nokuout@sbcglobal.net

mondorally
    I'm looking for a tandem axel 6' to 8' x 15' to 18' utility type trailer. Anyone know someone who knows someone that might have a good hookup?
    Todd
    I don't have a hookup but can highly recommend Big-Tex trailers
    Big-Tex trailers (http://www.bigtextrailers.com/)
    I've been using their 16' tandem axle car trailer for my rally car & misc. hauling for a few years now. Great price and built very well.
    Justin

C-2
    ttt

Dawn Patrol
    Me too, same size.
    C-2
    If you are still in need of a utility trailer, I have an Aztec 8x16 tandem axle with a ramp.
    It is an Aztec, so it is in need of a paint job.
    i'll take $950 for it. If interested let me know.

C-2
    C-2
    If you are still in need of a utility trailer, I have an Aztec 8x16 tandem axle with a ramp.
    It is an Aztec, so it is in need of a paint job.
    i'll take $950 for it. If interested let me know.
    Maybe,
    But I'm looking for more of a "landscaper" type trailer with high sides, I'm not using it for toys. My neighbor can weld some sides, but was hoping to find one ready to go. I'm kind of a farmer
    Any idea waht the weight capacity is?

Dawn Patrol
    Any idea waht the weight capacity is?
    I'm guessing 7k. I'll call aztec Monday to see what the trailer is rated for.

C-2
    Thanks, lemme know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast