Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well itÂ’s gone!!

ColeTR2
    Sold the boat today!! And picked up the TR2 from Prime-Time. So as you can see I have a new log – on ColeTR2 since the ColeTR1 found a good home and will have a hemi in it soon. Thanks Hustler, Mark was happy with the deal. I owe you a ride in the new boat. The Motor should be in the new boat by the end of this weekend with some more HP!! Pictures Soon!!
    SOLD!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/762boat2.jpg
    My new boat!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center..._081_copyx.jpg

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    well mine is for sale now...a beautiful tr-1 completley restored.....one end to another top to bottom.........knowed as the HIRED GUN

smalls
    Bichen boat TR2, Did you buy it with the motor?

ColeTR2
    Bichen boat TR2, Did you buy it with the motor?
    No took the motor out of the orange & white boat and I am putting it into the new PrimeTime?

Boatmike
    That is a badass ride! Have fun!

Boatmike
    well mine is for sale now...a beautiful tr-1 completley restored.....one end to another top to bottom.........knowed as the HIRED GUN
    Where are the pic???

BILLY.B
    well mine is for sale now...a beautiful tr-1 completley restored.....one end to another top to bottom.........knowed as the HIRED GUN Congrats Mike on the sale and purchase of your new ride. And SD I can't believe your gonna sell your ride, that is one nice boat. Did the circle bug bite you too??????.

ColeTR2
    Congrats Mike on the sale and purchase of your new ride.
    Thanks Billy! I'm going to need you to do some paint work for me on it, touch-up and lettering.

circleboatKIDD
    He couldnt go in circles not enough leg strength to push that down peddle

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    He couldnt go in circles not enough leg strength to push that down peddle
    perhaps kidd,but i know one thing for sure,my vision would be good enuff to see the buoys or pins as you call it......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast