Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finish this joke

uclahater
    As Roland escapes with my wife I take his American express, and upgrade my motor to a blown Alcohol dealio, Thanking the wife all the way for doin his little weaner so I can have a bitchen boat

deltarat
    Kim Hanson. The other guy started laughing so hard he missed the light and lost the race.

dmontzsta
    "I think its a hondo, no it could be a howard, I was also told it is a marlin, yeah...its a marlin, thats right. When I bought it, there were no seats, so I took some from the dining room and bolted them in, they work great."

HOSS
    until I hit a rather modest wake from a tube and got splinters in my crack. Now all I can do is....

uclahater
    Is watching Lucky gettin done bye You Te, and Kimmy instead of partisipating like normal :hammerhea

olbiezer
    hey hater at least u dont have to worry about roland waring anything out.......except himself lol

V-DRIVES RULE
    Did you know Kim was a girl before the operation thats why he has a girls name and wares girls shorts and is always on the RAG!!!

Kim Hanson
    Two bench racers were waiting at the launch when one said...
    Are we going to really put these pretty trailer queens in there?..............( . )( . )..........Na the other one said, its so we can warsh are trailers off.....

Kim Hanson
    RiceBoy why you have your grandpa's car today?
    Thats my chick magnet car " The Maxi ", after we wash off the trailers we will go by the High School and try to look cool K ?........( . )( . ).........

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Did you know Kim was a girl before the operation thats why he has a girls name and wares girls shorts and is always on the RAG!!!
    kim???? name????? homo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast