Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OP6C 9 - Exrta Shirts.....

RiverToysJas
    There have been a few requests for shirts from peeps who did not get in on the order before the deadline.
    We only ordered a very small number of "extra shirts" and only in a couple of the most popular sizes. Looks like we might have a few deadbeat buyers, who's shirts will be put into the "extra" pile as well.
    It has been decided, In the interest of fairness, the "extra shirts" will be offered to those people who are at the party on Saturday FIRST. If after OP6 weekend we still have some extra shirts, I will go down my list and offer them to the people who contacted me with a request.
    The extra shirts offered at op6 will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. See myself or Hustler with your requests, and have cash in hand.
    I hope this works for everyone. We have decided this is the fairest thing to do. I hope nobody gets their feelings hurt over it.
    RTJas

superdave013
    Hey you focker, that's so not fair!!
    Oh, who are the deadbeats?
    It's been a long time but I think that is cause for:
    ((((((BOOM))))) ((((((BOOM))))) of the tribal drums. lol

SCUBA STEVE
    Whats OP6, and why are there shirts for it? http://www2.***boat.com/forums/image...es/biggrin.gif

slink
    Jason, did you get my $$$ yet?

RiverToysJas
    Jason, did you get my $$$ yet?
    Yes I did, thanks! Your shirts went out yesterday.
    RTJas .....and the beat goes on.....

RiverToysJas
    Whats OP6, and why are there shirts for it? http://www2.***boat.com/forums/image...es/biggrin.gif
    OP6C ...... helping computer geeks make friends since 2001.
    RTJas

slink
    Yes I did, thanks! Your shirts went out yesterday.
    RTJas .....and the beat goes on.....
    Thank you sir

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    You did a kickass job on the shirts Jason! I love them! :mix:

SCUBA STEVE
    OP6C ...... helping computer geeks make friends since 2001.
    RTJas
    lmfao!!

BadBahner
    There have been a few requests for shirts from peeps who did not get in on the order before the deadline.
    We only ordered a very small number of "extra shirts" and only in a couple of the most popular sizes. Looks like we might have a few deadbeat buyers, who's shirts will be put into the "extra" pile as well.
    It has been decided, In the interest of fairness, the "extra shirts" will be offered to those people who are at the party on Saturday FIRST. If after OP6 weekend we still have some extra shirts, I will go down my list and offer them to the people who contacted me with a request.
    The extra shirts offered at op6 will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. See myself or Hustler with your requests, and have cash in hand.
    I hope this works for everyone. We have decided this is the fairest thing to do. I hope nobody gets their feelings hurt over it.
    RTJas
    How much are they. I can go now after all and I will buy them when I get out there. Thanks
    Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast