Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BS? or will it work?

Tom Brown
    Ever locked the keys in the c ar?
    If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are home,
    just call someone on your cell phone who has another set.
    Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and
    have the other person at your home or wherever press the
    unlock button, holding it near the phone on their end.
    Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive
    your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be
    hundreds of miles away and if you can reach someone who
    has the other "remote" for your car you can unlock the
    doors (or the trunk!).
    Yes. This works.
    Here's another:
    Razor blades will remain sharp if you keep them inside a pyramid that is perfectly aligned with the magnetic poles. The blade needs to be perfectly aligned also, and centered perfectly in the pyramid. Any deviation from this will cause the pyramid to not work.
    This just in... man who invented 200 mpg carburetor killed by oil company hit man...

Hallett19
    I work in a dealership and I've heard it worked, but I'm not too sure of it????
    I also heard that acetone boosted MPG.... B.S.
    This should go to mythbusters

Lake Ape
    Yes. This works.
    Here's another:
    Razor blades will remain sharp if you keep them inside a pyramid that is perfectly aligned with the magnetic poles. The blade needs to be perfectly aligned also, and centered perfectly in the pyramid. Any deviation from this will cause the pyramid to not work.
    This just in... man who invented 200 mpg carburetor killed by oil company hit man...
    Actually Tom, you can goto the University of Florida and take a look at Smokey Yunick's Hot Vaport Engine in the basement (I have seen it), it works and is real. 200 MPG in his VW Rabbit or his Dodge Omni was easy. The Delorean that it was going in got much less at around 60 'cause they cranked the horse power on it.

Mandelon
    Don't forget the Vortex! Fits in the air cleaner and swirls the air into the motor!!! ( or something)

R.A.D.man
    SOAB. It didn't work the first time but I figured it was because the keys were in my pocket and looking back, it definately said "if you lock your keys in the car.." so I tried it correctly and now my keys are locked in the car SOAB. Wife is at home with the spares SOAB. This is our only car. SOAB, SOAB, SOAB. Just kidding, I don't even have a wife.

WYRD
    SOAB. It didn't work the first time but I figured it was because the keys were in my pocket and looking back, it definately said "if you lock your keys in the car.." so I tried it correctly and now my keys are locked in the car SOAB. Wife is at home with the spares SOAB. This is our only car. SOAB, SOAB, SOAB. Just kidding, I don't even have a wife.
    EVER wonder WHY SOAB.........................J/K :wink:

bocco
    I call B.S.

R.A.D.man
    EVER wonder WHY SOAB.........................J/K :wink:
    I did up to a couple of minutes ago.

PlyaPlya22
    Actually...I had a simliar experiece with the remeote to a gate. I went to my buddies house and could't get in the gate. So I called him on his cell and he pressed the button to the phone and the focken gate openend. I thought is was someone behind me but there was no one there. We tried it agian later and it worked. His place is too damn far from the gate for it to work...kinda weird huh.

Biglue
    Everyone got to the bathroom mirror and turn the lights off. Say bloody Mary 10 times with your eyes closed and then look at the mirror.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast