Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big props to Chris Rozmus!

Lightning
    Chris has visited our project a bunch of times with awesome results each time. He has always been a source of real enthusiastic input and high quality information with regard to electrical, audio and aesthetics. I have greatly benefitted from him being around.
    Not to mention my home theatre will give you an aneurism.
    Thanks again for everything Chris...
    Chris definately is the man, he has helped me out countless times with questions about all things electronic.
    Wes, speaking of your project - how is that thing coming along? ? ? Got any new pics ?

PHX ATC
    Ditto the good comments.
    ROZ is head and shoulders above the rest.

OutCole'd
    Personally, I've never liked Roz. Although he did really hook me up on a new bad boy TV. And gave me lots of great advise on the stereo for my boat.
    But other than that, he has never bought me anything, not even one beer.

Riverhound
    ROZ is not only the MAN he's kinda dreamy

NashvilleBound
    Jeeez.....with all this Chris's head gets any bigger he will not be able to fit through a door.... But i have to give my thanks too... he has totally set me up with Plasmas all over my house as well as most aof my family. Even still answers the phone on Sundays to give me assitance...... Chris Rozmus for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
    Thanks for the kudos everyone... I'm sure there's a few people I've upset as well, and I appologize for that. The mistakes kinda go with the territory..
    As far as Alan's system goes, the fix was not a fix, but a total system rewire from the headunit back. There was no salvaging as things looked worse everyting we pealed back the splitloom. Other than 2 speaker wires we clipped and left in the main harness that had a zillion zipties holding, we gutted the boat and went to town rewiring... In the end it was all good.... The only way we know it's a success is when he and the family come back from Havasu to report that everything went well...
    Thanks again....
    Chris

El Chingon
    Who's this Chris guy everyone boasts about? Never heard of him? :wink:
    Roz will always have an open invite on our boat.He is definitely DA MAN!!!!
    How's Little ROZ???

ROZ
    Who's this Chris guy everyone boasts about? Never heard of him? :wink:
    Roz will always have an open invite on our boat.He is definitely DA MAN!!!!
    How's Little ROZ???
    Your crew rocks, dude! Hannah is doing great. This is her Birthday weekend, so that's why I'm not going to OP6.... 6yrs old... Going to get her a big girl bike
    Hows the pool looking? PM me if you need to get anything from the supply place.
    Hope all is good with your family unit!!!

riverroyal
    some kinda hero,know anything about marantz remotes?mines giving me toubles.model rc9200,,, it a home audio qusetion,you the man for that also???

Tom Brown
    ROZ hooks me up with great deals on bootleg CDs, bootleg DVDs, and marijuana.
    Thanks, Chris.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast