Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bridge to Bridge

ELIMINAT THIS
    Any body from C&T going or running the B2B sacramento July 22-24th?If you have never gone to this, its one of the best west coast boating events. Hope too see some of you guys running your boats.

RACER52
    Gotcha covered on this one..
    We will be there Friday morning for the festivities. May even drive up and
    stay thursday night???
    Racer

UnionJack
    We will be there, but boatless of course

ELIMINAT THIS
    We will be there fri. around noon,we are staying at the Embassy (sp) fri. and sat. night.I hope I can keep my boat in 1 piece till the 24th.I talked to Cris Ayers last week and he only wants about 50 boats to make runs and they are filling up fast.Racer52 ya ya ya I know you got me covered.Im just hoping to run mid 90's with the heat and the turn. :yuk:

NorCalCat
    Any body from C&T going or running the B2B sacramento July 22-24th?If you have never gone to this, its one of the best west coast boating events. Hope too see some of you guys running your boats.
    Gonna try and make it. Getting a baby sitter for the kids for the weekend and the wife will co pilot

Dave C
    you guys running?
    I hear last year was a blast, might have to go! :sqeyes:

ELIMINAT THIS
    Huffpower I think we are in the right spot,we call them cats but the east coast guy will tell you they are v hulls with two pieces of fiberglass missing. :idea: I have a 28'advantage,Racer has a 26' rayson craft.But if you have a Schiada 21 just leave the keys in it and I will treat it like it mine.

ELIMINAT THIS
    Gonna try and make it. Getting a baby sitter for the kids for the weekend and the wife will co pilot
    Get on it NCC I would like to see that Force run.See you up there.
    Dave C come on up You will have a blast .I am going to run my boat if its not broken like last year. :cry: Im sure Racer52 will be running his boat also.

Boatmaster
    Should be there as long as I am still running in four weeks.

acatitude
    I'm still thinking about this one. My understanding is that now it costs ya $200 just to enter for what??? a couple radar runs under the bridge, the cost of stayin at the embassy for a couple nights and whatever else ya spend. and the spectators get in for free to watch ya run and someone is making money. was always free for the boats before.
    ALmost seems like going to a basketball game and makin the players pay. Just my .02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast