Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Picture of my boat

cyclone
    Thanks Man! I can't wait to run it this weekend in blythe. Just a few more things to straighten out and I should be good to go.

Harlem
    Cyclone,
    Do you think I could get your friends phone # I want to see what he will charge to do my 19' Nordic picklefork. The hull is bare sitting at my friends house in Riverside.
    Thanks

Dans66Stevens
    That is a Super nice JOB!!!! One of the best Ive seen on this site. Very COOL SCOOP.....

Bense468
    Mike who are you going to Blythe with? Midkif I don't know if you know him is going also I think. He was asking me to go with him to get his boat and run around a little out there.

Boater Bill
    Cyclone - glad to see your project turned out well. We "talked" earlier remember?

Kwicherbichen
    Cyclone, great job! I love restored old school boats. I have a question, is your trailer dragging it's ass? It looks real low in the pic.
    Brian

AntRant
    SWEET!! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy01.gif More pics PLEASE
    [This message has been edited by AntRant (edited April 03, 2002).]

HavasuDreamin'
    Right on, that came out real nice. Hey Kbitchen, his trailer is on air, so he can lower and raise it! Please post more pictures! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/cool.gif

cyclone
    thanks everyone! i just found more picts of it and i posted them under Readers Rides-Jet boats in the media center.
    Bense468- I"m going with Travis from Truckin'. he just bought a 19' hallet. I dont know Midkif..If you go, give me a call and I'll let you know where we will be.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    HEY CYCLONE MY TRAILER IS GETTING ORANGE SKIN NEXT WEEK. YOUR SET UP IS PHAT AS HELL. SEND US MORE PICS. I ALSO LIKE THE 17'S WITH LOW PROS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast