Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Picture of my boat

cyclone
    Harlem- Todds number is 626-839-8846. Give him a call in the evening after 7pm and tell him that i gave you his number.

cyclone
    396- thanks man! I'd like to see your trailer when its done. Are you painting or powdercoating it?

superdave013
    Looks sweet. I love that scoop! Looks like an old Hilborn Ram Horn.

Bense468
    Hey let me know when you want to do Havasu Mike. I have a really nice place to stay there. Right at the bridge and right next to Kokomos.

cyclone
    thanks superdave!. Are you still doing machinework at home? i need a couple of parts that i fabbed out of steel rebuilt out of aluminum. they are just some small L-brackets. Also, the steering wheel adapter i have sucks. It pushed the steering wheel out about an inch further than the stock wheel and no i have very little room in the cockpit. can you build me a shorter one?

cyclone
    Bense, how long until your boat is back together? Mikey said his is getting done. I'm down for havasu whenever you are. I'm going to blythe this weekend to work out the kinks. Wanna go? I'm having trouble with my place diverter not throwing a rooster for shit. I think i need to adjust it. Let me know if you want to go. later.

Harlem
    Thanks for the phone number, I'll give Todd a call tonight!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    CYCLONE, I AM PAINTING IMRON. MY TRAILER,PUNP,AND ENGINE I GETTING ORANGE SKIN TO MATCH THE ORANGE GHOST FLAMES.I WANTED ORANGE FOR THE LONGEST BUT I HAVENT SEEN MANY ORANGE BOATS AROUND. I AM USING AN ORANGE LIKE YOURS.

superdave013
    Originally posted by cyclone:
    thanks superdave!. Are you still doing machinework at home? i need a couple of parts that i fabbed out of steel rebuilt out of aluminum. they are just some small L-brackets. Also, the steering wheel adapter i have sucks. It pushed the steering wheel out about an inch further than the stock wheel and no i have very little room in the cockpit. can you build me a shorter one?
    I can hook you up bro. Let me know when and I'll work something out.

cyclone
    396- sounds like its going to look awesome! I ran out of time and rushed, painting my pump with white rustoleum so its not the best looking thing. I was going to look into having it polished. maybe next year. for now, the boat is together and I'm not tearing it down.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast