Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Punishment..?..Get Naked!

Jbb
    Cop ordered couple to strip, officials say
    Trooper charged, suspended with pay
    By Lisa Black, Tribune staff reporter.
    June 18, 2005
    An Illinois State Police trooper confessed Friday that he ordered a couple to strip and urinate during a traffic stop on Interstate Highway 94 near Northbrook, authorities said.
    Trooper Jeremy M. Dozier, 31, of Beach Park, was charged with four counts of official misconduct, authorities said.
    The couple had undressed to their underwear at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday when they managed to drive away and call 911, authorities said. A dispatcher told them to meet an officer at the Lake Forest I-94 oasis for help.
    "Guess who the officer is?" asked Robert Podlasek, a Cook County assistant state's attorney. "It's him ... It's like a bad movie."
    Dozier was released after he posted $5,000 bail Friday in the courtroom of Judge Karen Thompson Tobin in Rolling Meadows.
    Dozier, a 10-year state police employee, has been suspended with pay, said department spokesman Lincoln Hampton.
    Authorities identified the couple as a 22-year-old Wauconda man and an 18-year-old Vernon Hills woman. They had left a party and were on their way home in the man's 2003 Jaguar when they pulled over to talk, Podlasek said.
    Dozier arrived and ordered the man to take a Breathalyzer test in the squad car, Podlasek said. Dozier gave the woman a Breathalyzer test in the Jaguar, he said.
    After telling the man his girlfriend failed the test, the trooper asked them what they thought he should do, refusing their suggestions that he ticket them, Podlasek said.
    "He says, `What can we do that's embarrassing to punish you so you get the message that underage people shouldn't be drinking?'" Podlasek said. "He's creating his own little system of punishment."
    The trooper ordered the two to take off their clothes, run to a ditch, urinate and run back, Podlasek said. "The male victim is down to his boxer shorts. She's down to her underwear," Podlasek said. "The officer steps back to get a better look at the girl. They take off."

Mandelon
    Street justice. Huh. Works for me. No pics?

Jbb
    Street justice. Huh. Works for me. No pics?
    Maybe they were an ugly couple....

abraman1326
    I sure hope his squad car had a video recorder, and these photo's leak to the internet soon...
    BRA

Biglue
    Way to piss away a good job bonehead. :hammer2:

WYRD
    Reminds me of a story...I was in the back of a police car (dont ask why) with a buddie. I told the cop I had to piss real bad and he didnt give a shit. So, I look at my buddy and say "sorry man, I gotta do what I gotta do". The cop starts yelling at me not to piss in his car, pulls over behind a BofA, takes the cuffs off and tells me to piss in the bushes. The whole time he is behind me saying, "You know if you even try to run, Im going to shoot you in the back" good times
    You could of just asked him to hold it for you then he could of left the cuffs on

Biglue
    You could of just asked him to hold it for you then he could of left the cuffs on
    You beat me to that one.

HOSS
    I urinated once.

Blown509Liberator
    this in my back yard.......LOL dont want see that video

RiverDave
    Seems to me that the cop did them a favor?? What are they complaning about.. ??
    RD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast