Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: K Boat Spam Freedom

Using cash proceeds from a property sale to buy any boat (even a K boat) is generally one of the worst decisions a guy can make....
    But hey, how does that saying go?
    Stupid is as stupid does

V-DRIVES RULE
    At least its a K-BOAT and not a YUPPIE BARGE!!

haulina29
    Here we go again i thought you determended you couldnt drive when you quit your last racing venture with the NJBA ? and the buy and sell of the old flat boat ? Wasnt that the reason for purchasing that biesmeyer cruiser i think i could find the thread . :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: LMAO

outerlimit
    You can spell it out anyway you want but I still need WOT :wink:do you even know what wide open throttle is. :idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    do you even know what wide open throttle is. :idea:
    May I suggest trying different bait. :sleeping: :sleeping:

BigBoyToys
    Here we go again i thought you determended you couldnt drive when you quit your last racing venture with the NJBA ? and the buy and sell of the old flat boat ? Wasnt that the reason for purchasing that biesmeyer cruiser i think i could find the thread . :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: LMAO
    Yep, but the back injury has gotten somewhat better since I've had some nerves burned. I am not so sure that I can drive a K Boat at all to be quite honest. That is what I was/am weighing. I have asked for, and received, some opinions from some well respected racers/former racers in the K Boat arena, and I value their opinions tremendously. I have just about made up my mind but I'm still thinking........

BigBoyToys
    Using cash proceeds from a property sale to buy any boat (even a K boat) is generally one of the worst decisions a guy can make....
    But hey, how does that saying go?
    Stupid is as stupid does
    I wouldn't be using cash proceeds from a sale of a house. We used that to pay cash for the new house (Ie; No Mortgage payment :wink: ). I received a considerable amount of cash from something else.......enough said.
    What's that $hit, stupid is as stupid does? You don't know anything about my finances or my employer Counselor...... :hammerhea :2purples: :2purples: :wink:

Easy chief,
    From what you had indicated, the money was coming from the house, & I would agree spending that money on a K-Boat is not the most sound decision.
    Now, If you don't wan't to be judged on your finnancial decisions, maybe leave them out of the forums.
    BTW- Buy the k-boat try to run it. If it works out keep it if not, just sell it.
    Judging from how my deal runs at the top end, with a bit of side to side movement, & as someone who has had back issues. Unless you stay relaxed you may have some problems. But I have no idea what you are dealing with.
    Good to have you back on the bourds.
    Morg

BigBoyToys
    Thanks for the input Morg. No worries, I was just messing with Mike :wink: No animosity here on my end. I don't think I posted any financial info....I think I said that the CA house closing will "help out quite a bit with getting this deal past the Mrs". No financial info given or implied.
    I have gotten some opinions and ideas from a few folks and some say yes, go for it, while others say no, it would be too rough on me. Guess the only way to find out is to buy the boat right? :2purples: :2purples: I gotta do some research as to where I can run it up here. Maybe a CFW North would be nice There are 76 lakes within a 50 mile radius of Spokane. All I have to do is find one that would let me run an alcohol breathing motor with some uncapped zoomies
    Oh yeah, and it's great to be back on the boards.....I think :notam: :rollside:

BigBoyToys
    Ok, after talking at length with the powers that be (My wife and my sub-conscious mind :idea: ) I have decided not to get this boat, primarily due to lack of time and lack of knowledge on maintaining the Alcohol Motor. I would hate to see this beautiful boat sitting and maybe get used 1 time a year, which would probably happen if I purchased it.
    What I will say is this. ANYONE that wants a GREAT deal on a K Boat had better jump on this one QUICK. George Nordling came up with a package price for me that was UNREAL!!! Fresh Turnkey K-Boat, Road Trailer, Dolly Trailer, 26' Enclosed Pace Trailer setup for the boat, etc. Everything you need to race with but the driver and safety gear! The price for the whole deal was WELL UNDER what it would cost to build the boat alone!!!
    Somebody really needs to step up to the plate on this boat and buy it before I change my mind again....... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast