Thread: Need Parker info for the 4th...???

AirtimeLavey
    ...when are the fireworks - I heard Sat. night down by the Bluewater. And, how rediculously crazy will it be 4th of July w/e? I don't usually like to go on holiday w/e's but we got a place in the keys....so, not gonna turn that one down, especially since we can't make OP6C.
    Also, where's the best place to launch in or around the keys? I've used that little ramp next to the bridge (as you come into the keys), and not wanting to do that with a 25'. :idea: Am I gonna have issues w/a 25' in the keys?
    One last thing....what's the best jello shot recipe? <<<<---only for the passengers, of course ....

djunkie
    I've launched my 23 with no problems at the ramp towards the south end of the keys. I think it is the street closets to the river.

AirtimeLavey
    I've launched my 23 with no problems at the ramp towards the south end of the keys. I think it is the street closets to the river.
    Thanks for your reply....
    Looks like the fireworks are sch'd. for Sat. nite after the Ozzy Osborne concert they're having there.

BROADMINDED
    Ozzy Concert That Weekend?

uglycstmr
    I have also seen alot of people with larger boats go the the ramp as you go toward town, its a little ways past Arizona Shores. Just a thought.