Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know???

pixilatedpussy
    We are in need of a good pool builder in Fort Mohave area! We are almost done building the river house & I need to search for a good company to hire. Anyone know of someone???
    Thanks in advance! :wink:

Kilrtoy
    Do your homework, my buddy is building a pool. and after a year, ITS STILL NOT DONE....

pixilatedpussy
    Do your homework, my buddy is building a pool. and after a year, ITS STILL NOT DONE....
    That's what I hear! :frown:

Budget Baller
    I used Designer Pools in Havasu. Gary was very honest, and finished when he said he would. Number is (928) 855-7665. I would use him again. Good luck.

pixilatedpussy
    I used Designer Pools in Havasu. Gary was very honest, and finished when he said he would. Number is (928) 855-7665. I would use him again. Good luck.
    Were they reasonable? What does your pool look like? How big?
    Our lot is 1/2 acre..so needless to say we have room to work with!

Mrs.Racer277
    Does this mean we have a lake house and a river house????

pixilatedpussy
    Does this mean we have a lake house and a river house????
    Looks that way.... I will keep you posted

Mrs.Racer277
    Looks that way.... I will keep you posted
    Just got the email. Thanks.

Budget Baller
    I thought it was reasonable at the time. Pool, Spa, planters, deck, fiber optic lights, table w/ umbrella built into pool and an Aqua Link system for $25K. He started when he said he would, kept to a schedule, and never asked for a dime until he met the draws that were spelled out on the contract. Here is the only picture I have right now. PM me your e-mail address and I can send you more of them if you want to see it. You can also stop by anytime and see it in person if you want.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...C00768-med.JPG

pixilatedpussy
    I thought it was reasonable at the time. Pool, Spa, planters, deck, fiber optic lights, table w/ umbrella built into pool and an Aqua Link system for $25K. He started when he said he would, kept to a schedule, and never asked for a dime until he met the draws that were spelled out on the contract. Here is the only picture I have right now. PM me your e-mail address and I can send you more of them if you want to see it. You can also stop by anytime and see it in person if you want.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...C00768-med.JPG
    Wow all that for 25k??? I need more pics & I will call him for sure! Looks great... it would be nice to have a few companies give us estimates though!
    Anyone else?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast