Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know???

dicudmore
    We are in need of a good pool builder in Fort Mohave area! We are almost done building the river house & I need to search for a good company to hire. Anyone know of someone???
    Thanks in advance! :wink:
    I will need some details and location to be of any help :wink:

SummitKarl
    We are in need of a good pool builder in Fort Mohave area! We are almost done building the river house & I need to search for a good company to hire. Anyone know of someone???
    hey I will hook you up but you got to prommis NEVER....NOT EVER!!!!!!! to post anything like that fat chick again.........ohhhhh no I am getting sick again!!!!!!!.......................call Mohave pools or Porado and sons both have a good reputation with me.

Rev. Williams
    Will this new pool be "Kid Friendly" J/K
    I have a few shovels and know where to get a few "Cans" We could have a hole dug in maybe 2-3 weeks for ya

pixilatedpussy
    hey I will hook you up but you got to prommis NEVER....NOT EVER!!!!!!! to post anything like that fat chick again.........ohhhhh no I am getting sick again!!!!!!!.......................call Mohave pools or Porado and sons both have a good reputation with me.
    OMG! That was funny huh???? I promise!.....no my fingers aren't crossed.. :devil: LOL

pixilatedpussy
    I will need some details and location to be of any help :wink:
    Thanks baby!!! I will keep you posted! :coffeycup

Mrs.Racer277
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!
    ROTFLMAO!!!
    And I stir the pot...wow...no wonder you & I get along so well!! :coffeycup
    That was great!!!
    Did you get your pm? Baby I will watch you swelter in my backyard digging my pool anytime! THONGS ARE A MUST! :sqeyes:
    Kid friendly til 9pm then its nighty night and party time......CLOTHING OPTIONAL!
    Sorry no skirts Dia! Hee Hee
    Yes there will be a big a$$ party when we move in!
    Keep my skirt out of it. Fine I will go optional then. :2purples: :2purples:

LUVNLIFE
    Will this new pool be "Kid Friendly" J/K
    I have a few shovels and know where to get a few "Cans" We could have a hole dug in maybe 2-3 weeks for ya
    This thread should be deleated because of certain referances

essexjet
    This thread should be deleated because of certain referances
    Luvnlife, just got off the phone with one of your co-workers. Rough day?

LUVNLIFE
    Hey what's up? Did you know that Ryan is gay? Who would have thought :idea: He came out the first day to us. Really Ryan is all right and he says you guys are also. But wait, Wonderboy, what the ef kind of name is that? Wonder what the ef he's doing now? Bet he drives a LaveyCrap Just kidding all so don't get the panties in a wad. We'll all meet up some time. Pardon the highjack

essexjet
    Hey what's up? Did you know that Ryan is gay? Who would have thought :idea: He came out the first day to us. Really Ryan is all right and he says you guys are also. But wait, Wonderboy, what the ef kind of name is that? Wonder what the ef he's doing now? Bet he drives a LaveyCrap Just kidding all so don't get the panties in a wad. We'll all meet up some time. Pardon the highjack
    Sorry PP for the hyjack also, Luvn what happen to the get together at your house. Told Ryan we should go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast