Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone know???

Mrs Luvnlife
    Sorry PP for the hyjack also, Luvn what happen to the get together at your house. Told Ryan we should go.
    Don't be sorry!!!!
    You're more than welcome........PM on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    This thread should be deleated because of certain referances
    Ha Ha!! LOL :smile: Welcome baby girl...I will get you to like me if its the last thing I do :devil:

pixilatedpussy
    Don't be sorry!!!!
    You're more than welcome........PM on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I meant that to you ...OOOPs! :hammerhea :wink:

Wonderboy
    Hey what's up? Did you know that Ryan is gay? Who would have thought :idea: He came out the first day to us. Really Ryan is all right and he says you guys are also. But wait, Wonderboy, what the ef kind of name is that? Wonder what the ef he's doing now? Bet he drives a LaveyCrap Just kidding all so don't get the panties in a wad. We'll all meet up some time. Pardon the highjack
    What the F'!!! You're a DI#K!! Don't start with me! I'm a very sensitive little boy right now.

LUVNLIFE
    What the F'!!! You're a DI#K!! Don't start with me! I'm a very sensitive little boy right now.
    Chit another sensitive one

Wonderboy
    Chit another sensitive one
    Make sure you give my boy Ryan a hard time today. He told me how much of an a$$hole you are. I didn't think it was right, and I told him this but he said he didn't care cause he hates you.

imbndvs
    Don't know of any good pool builders, I am having a pool built by Creative Exterior Designs, (Eddie Vidovich) and in NO way , shape or form would I recommend him. Nothing but lies, lies lies. Stay away from this guy and company.

pixilatedpussy
    Don't know of any good pool builders, I am having a pool built by Creative Exterior Designs, (Eddie Vidovich) and in NO way , shape or form would I recommend him. Nothing but lies, lies lies. Stay away from this guy and company.
    Really....yikes! Thanks for the info! I have to say I really think Rich got a great deal & a very nice looking pool at that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123